This is a classic outdoor sports competition game that is perfect for adults and kids. Building a good bridge of friendship and family.
1. Practice walking and jumping, develop motor coordination and improve response and control.
2. Develop children’s initial cooperation ability and feel the joy of playing games with peers.
3. Children can not fall back and forth when they are having fun and can strengthen the balance of exercise.
4. Promote the stretching and activation of the whole body muscles of children, especially for children’s waist and abdomen and limb strength.
5. Promote systemic blood circulation, enhance children’s physique, and improve children’s immunity.
6. Colorful colors to promote the development of children’s visual system.
Friendship first, competition second
Two people work together, the two stand side by side, one person’s left leg and the other’s right leg below the knee, and the upper part of the ankle is tied with a rope.