- “Go Fish” on steroids, this fun & challenging personal development card game teaches life lessons from true biographical examples of Famous Failures. Learn from the true stories of everyone from Jay-Z to Benjamin Franklin and Lady Gaga.
- Test your memory & strategy with this group card game, while learning the importance of persistence and overcoming adversity. We all fail, suffer loss, disappointment and hardships, but how we respond to these challenges is the key.
- We often put our heroes on a pedestal. Understanding that they’ve overcome failure, challenges & setbacks is an important life lesson. Perfect tool for teachers, parents, counselors & therapists, youth mentors, etc.
- Famous failures, from modern heroes to legends from history. Learn the life stories of inspiring figures such as Sir Richard Branson, Oprah, Benjamin Franklin, and Jack Ma.
- What can we learn from the failures of the most successful people? We are more alike than we sometimes realize. We too can overcome hardship & disappointment, if we only develop the will to persist, the understanding that it is not lack of mistakes that we seek, but the courage to continue despite them. We all fail, and we can all choose to be resilient.
This fun card game (think “Go Fish” on steroids) that teaches lessons of overcoming failure, and the value of persistence in success. While playing a fun card game, you will learn little known facts about many of the most successful heroes from current times and history. The lesson in this game is that there is no shortcut to achieving your dreams & goals. Even the most famous and successful people you can think of have endured many failures and setbacks throughout their life.
What sets them apart is largely their resilience, their understanding that failure and disappointment is normal, and the will to continue. This game teaches that you are much more like these outstanding people than you might realize. Everyone from Walt Disney, to The Beatles, to Jerry Seinfeld and Mark Cuban have been rejected, ridiculed, and laughed at, but they kept going.
Did you realize that Ellen DeGeneres ate canned soup daily when she was broke and had no kitchen? What about J.K. Rowling writing her famous books from a cafe when she was a single mom on welfare? How about the time Sir Richard Branson spent a night in jail for tax evasion? He was released and given 2 years to pay £60,000 or face arrest and trial. How’s that for some motivation?!
Get this game so your friends, family, students, coworkers, etc can learn the value of hard work, persistence, and focusing on their hopes and dreams, rather than problems and setbacks. Get your mindset for success and achievement, better understanding what to expect on your journey.